Vangal is investment literacy for young professionals.
If you are a working professional, entrepreneur or a free lancer, we help your money make money.
Here are some assumptions we make about you. If these are not true, we are not a good fit for you.
- You earn money from a “day job” and are interested in growing that money via investing
- You manage your debt (home loan, EMI, automobile loan, student loan) well and are able to set aside a little money (even 1% – 10% of your income is good) to invest
- You want to learn about the financial markets and be investment literate
- You want to learn about stocks, bonds, real estate, currencies, cryptocurrencies, futures, options and other financial products
- You are a DIY (Do It Yourself) investor – as opposed to a Do It For Me (use a financial advisor)
What we offer
We offer short videos, articles, blog posts and templates. Education and objective advice mixed with opinion for investing in the market is what we do well.
What we do not offer
We are not a stock tips or stock trading advice website. Do not take our opinions as gospel. Please do your own research after you hear from us. Check other sources as well.
How we make money
We plan to (2021 and beyond) offering advanced training and coaching for those who wish to make investing a full time career. When there are a few sponsors for our education, we will inform you and disclose them.